Black Gripad Details
The Gripad is a very simple and effective grip accessory for fitness training and workouts which is an alternative to traditional gloves.
Gripads have a high-quality thick Neoprene padding which sits on the palm of the hands, with three finger loops to secure the pad in place. The gripper doesn't cover the fingers or back of the hand, allowing your hands to breathe during workouts.
The Neoprene pad offers an excellent and natural-feeling gripping surface when training with Olympic bars, dumbbells, kettlebells, gymnastic rings, pull-up / dip stations and more.
The Gripad is both durable and comfortable and cushions the hand during training to protect against soreness and calluses.
Checkout Fitstream athlete Jay using the Gripads for a pull-up training workout in the video below:
- Available in black, red, blue or pink
- One-size fits all
- Thick Neoprene grip pad
The Gripad is great for traditional weight training or body weight workouts on the bars. It can also be used with kettlebells, gymnastics rings and other strength training equipment that can be tough on the hands.
- Grip - The pad grips fitness equipment, giving you superb control and often allowing for extra repetitions during workouts.
- Comfort / hygiene - Air can get in and around the hands and sweat is absorbed by Gripad, evaporating away to keep you dry. This makes training a much more comfortable and hygienic experience.
- Protection - The thick Neoprene padding protects the hand during intense training. Gripad protects against calluses, skin tears or friction burns.
- Easy of use / simplicity - The Gripad is quick, easy and ultra-portable with no Velcro or laces.
- Value for money - The Gripad is more cost effective than traditional training gloves.
Black Gripad Reviews
Read reviews by our customers to make informed decisions about fitness equipment or share your experiences with others and create your own Black Gripad review.
Overall customer rating for Black Gripad
Recommended for Pull-ups!
By Not Set
My current best is 22 Dead Hang Pull-ups - this is using the same form as required in the Fitstream contest (no cheating)!
The hand pain towards the end is limiting me in squeezing out the extra few pull-ups that I know I am capable of doing.
And this is why I genuinely recommend the use of Gripads for pull-ups, especially pull-up workouts.
My pull-up workouts involve doing: 5 sets with 90 seconds rest between each.
For example, my last workout involved doing: 10,10,9,9,8 with 90 seconds rest between each set.
The total number of pull-ups is getting high (at least for me), so the skin on my hands begins to hurt in the last 2 sets, ruining my focus!
The Gripads help with that problem!
Write your own review for Black Gripad
Please sign in to write a review.
Always consult your GP before undertaking any form of weight loss, fitness or exercise