Personal Health and Fitness Management
Modern life makes achieving and maintaining a great level of health and fitness a difficult feat. Long hours, busy schedules and manufactured food are sabotaging all but the most dedicated among us.
In order to combat these problems you need to effectively plan and managing your fitness to get the most from your time both in and out of the gym.
The key components to managing your health and fitness are -
- Education: Learning the fundamentals of diet, exercise and recovery
- Planning and goals: Taking charge of your training with intelligent goal setting and planning
- Fitness tracking: tracking your progress and monitoring changes in your mind and body
- Analysing: spending time looking at your data and spotting trends
- Discovery and learning: applying what you learn to improve your training and maximise progress