Build an effective training program based on your fitness goals which is balanced across the three major cornerstones of good health and fitness - your choice of exercises / workouts, training equipment and nutrition.
Browse our collection of exercise guidesGo to Exercises
Build total fitness with Fitstream workoutsGo to Workouts
Train with leading health and fitness equipmentGo to Store
Circuit Training Workout One Circuit Training Workouts
The first circuit training workout from Fitstream - designed to increase strength and muscular endurance whilst enhancing fat loss.
Frog Stand Bodyweight exercises
The frog stand is a classic beginners gymnastics position to build strength and balance skills.
Training for fitness
Pursuit of total fitness, across all ten core skills, requires well-rounded physical competency developed through consistent and varied training. Our philosophy to fitness training is grounded on -
- Developing a balanced fitness programme that compliments people's lives, rather than dominating.
- Encouraging development of skills across the entire range of ten core fitness components (total fitness).
- Supporting health whilst improving physical ability.
- Applying informed and efficient training and nutrition principles.
- Setting objectives, monitoring progress and being results-driven.