The Fitstream Easy Ring Straps are the easiest way to hang your gymnastic rings. They come as a pair and are designed for an ultra-quick method of setting up rings on the move.
The straps work with any gym rings available and when set-up with a standard pull-up bar will ensure the rings hang at around 2' below the bar (or higher by choking the straps multiple times).
Benefits of the Easy Ring Straps
- Quick set-up of gym rings (the ring loops are the quickest way to set-up your rings)
- Ultra portable and lightweight (no need to carry around reems of webbing or buckles)
- Easy to setup two different heights in seconds; one height for pull-ups and the other for dips
- Strong 1.5" webbing for extreme durability and safety
- Short ring strap design means that there's no excess straps that hangs and gets in your way when exercising
Easy Ring strap Features
- Pair of looped 6ft straps
- High-tensile webbing 1.5" in diameter
- Highly-visible red colour
- Weight: 4oz
- Fitstream rings sold separately
Instructions on using the Easy Ring Straps
- To fasten your ring to the strap;
- Pass the loop through the centre of your gym ring gym ring
- Feed the strap back through itself and pull tight, fastening the loop securely to the ring.
- To fasten the straps to the bar;
- Drape the ring strap over your pull-up bar (or other anchor point) and pass the ring back through the other end of the loop, pulling tight. The strap will securely "choke" to the bar and the ring will hang below it ready for training.
Also known as
- Gym ring straps
- Short ring straps
- Ring loops
- Quick loops