Double Kettlebell Bent Over Row
An excellent upper-body pulling movement; kettlebell rows will build strength in the back and biceps muscles.
- Primary Muscle: Back
- Secondary Muscle(s): Biceps
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Also known as: Two Kettlebell Row
- Equipment: Kettlebell
How to do the Double Kettlebell Row
- Position two kettlebells between your feet.
- Bend at the knees slightly and push your butt out as much as possible as you bend over to the starting position.
- Grab both kettlebells and pull them to your stomach.
- Lower the kettlebells back to the floor under control to complete the first repetition.
Double Kettlebell Row Variations
Always consult your GP before undertaking any form of weight loss, fitness or exercise